Not Your Typical Realtor Bio.”
You loathe typical real estate agent bios. Don’t worry, I do too. They’re like cardboard — stiff, bland, and identical to every other bio out there. Instead of boasting ad nauseum about awards and accomplishments you’re not interested in, I’m taking the novel approach of actually giving you what you want — real answers to questions you’re probably wondering right now.
Will you return my calls and emails?
Yes. Without question. I realize this is one of the major frustrations the general public has with dealing with agents. I get dozens of calls and emails daily, and I work hard to reply as quickly as possible.
I’ve met many Realtors who are jerks. Are you?
Depends on who you ask. If you ask certain agents who have stood between my clients and their real estate goals, they’ll probably say “yes”. A handful of people think I leave golden footprints in the sand. Those are the two extremes, and most people’s opinion falls somewhere in the middle. Here’s what I can tell you: I’m honest and candid. I take pride in being approachable and friendly. And if you need a quick real estate brain, or a strong dose of honesty, you’re in the right place. Loyalty to family, clients, and friends is one of my core values. Want to really find out if I’m a jerk? Mess with one of those people.
Do you have experience doing exactly what I need?
Until you tell me what you need, there is no way of knowing.
These are “strong suits” of mine:
- First time Homebuyers
- Working with sellers whose house didn’t sell with another agent.
- Relocations – Having moved several times myself I know what it is like to move to a new place and start from scratch. I can help you with information on schools, places of interest , vendors.
- Short sales, pre-foreclosures and foreclosures
If your goal or situation isn’t represented on that list, don’t worry. Contact me anyway. If I can’t help, I can get you referred to another agent who can.
What kind of work are you really good at?
On a personal level, I’m pretty good at cooking (I make a mean lasagna and some pretty great Thai food), and I’m not too shabby at interior design. On a professional level, here are the skill-sets that I’ve developed over the years:
- Listening. Unfortunately, it’s a lost art these days.
- Caring more about getting what you want, that’s what I want. I will always put you and your needs first
I will put my degrees is finance, economics and marketing along with my MBA ( yeah in my past life I wanted to be an Investment banker but life got in the way. Ask me how when you meet me) to help you make sure you buy a home that you not only love, but one that will be a good investment for you.
- I am decent negotiator and am known for working with people to move the process forward and get the job done.
What do clients think of you?
My clients are better suited to answer this for you. Here’s what some of them have said. View client testimonials – click here
List out a handful of real estate related accomplishments you’re proud of
- Top producing agent Million Dollar Producer at BHGRE Metrobrokers
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- I survived and thrived during the worst housing downturn that basically decimated the metro Atlanta real estate market.